Ban Appeal

~This is our Server forum ~

Welcome to our Forum

Find out about how we work, and the different things you can do on our server, by looking through our Community Forum. In our Community Forum you will find information on the Structure of our server, the Staff of the server and how to Apply for Staff, the latest server News, and participate any polls we have going. You can Report Abuse or Appeal a punishment/ban, either in our discord or by sending an email to us. Find our Discord server link in our community forum.

You can get the ingame Member rank free in our store, and then request to join Member group on the Forum. Go to our store https://pixelpeopleonline.co.uk or ingame type /donate
To vote and get rewards ingame type /vote

About our Server:

In our network have Roleplay, Survival, Creative. We have Werewolves and Vampires on Roleplay. Your currency is network wide, you get rewards for voting, and for doing parkour, in the server hub.

Join our Discord to discuss all things server related.

Make sure your READ THE FORUM RULES

We have an active Discord server and so we are drawing the focus away from the forum for community discussions.

Moderators: Head Mod, Owner, Founder, Mods, Head Admin, Developer, Staff Manager, Redstoner

Death_Killer1031
Nickname/Name: Death
Minecraft Username: Death_Killer1031

Ban Appeal

Post by Death_Killer1031 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:49 pm

Hi, My username is actually Death_Killer1030. I tried to put in a ban appeal but I could not post in the forum, so I will attempt to put it here.

Why were you banned?
I was banned for multiple reasons, I was a peanut to the highest degree.

Why do you think you deserve to be unbanned?
I probably don't. I was really bad to the server that I worked hard to protect and make better. In the end I was completely stressed out, and was breaking down. It does not make up for my actions, I am aware of that. I have changed, though. And am begging for a second chance.

I have had alot of time to think about my actions, and I have come to regret them all. Pixel People was my home away from home and I treated it badly, I beg for the opportunity to rectify that.

You know how to reach me, thank you for your time.

~Death